The UNIDOM Scholarship Fund was established in 2013 with the mission of providing financial assistance to students
of Dominican heritage pursuing higher education.
UNIDOM awards scholarships based on a comprehensive process. Areas that are reviewed by the committee include
but are not limited to the following: Academic Accomplishments, Community Service, References and Personal Essay.
There are two scholarship awards in 2019 ($1,000 each). Scholarship recipients may not apply for funds two years in a
row. UNIDOM disburses scholarship funds directly to the recipient.
• Applicants must have permanent residence status in Illinois.
• Applicants must be accepted as a full-time student at a college or university for the upcoming academic semester.
• Student must submit proof of keeping a 3.0 GPA or greater.
• Applicants must provide completed scholarship application, two letters of references and proof of enrollment on a
higher education institution by Friday August 30, 2019.
• Selected applicants will be notified on September 16th,2019
For inquiries: Please contact Yudelka Rosario at firstname.lastname@example.org